I was cruising through books this past month! I also continue to be a terrible library patron. I only kept one of the four books for less than 14 days. To make matters, worse I also held onto them even longer because I needed to photograph the books and write the reviews.
October 2019 Books:
- The Dutch House by Ann Patchett
- Maybe You Should Talk to Someone by Lori Gottlieb
- Talking to Strangers by Malcolm Gladwell
- The Only Plane in the Sky by Garrett M. Graff
- Before We Were Yours by Lisa Wingate
My favorite book was The Only Plane in the Sky. I heard a lot of buzz about You Should Talk to Someone and I did like it but it didn’t knock my socks off. It was good but I don’t understand the hype around it. It also left me with a lot of questions about sharing these sessions. And lastly, I was horror read Before We Were Yours. I cannot wait to discuss this with my book club next week.
What was your favorite book you read in October? Share in the comments below!